- About Us
- Contact Us
Outreach and Engagement Cabinet
The Outreach and Engagement Cabinet manages and coordinates Division activities, sets policy and procedures for organization and advises the Vice Provost/Director on issues and decisions that influence the organization’s future.
The Cabinet meets quarterly, the 2nd Monday of January, April, July, October, 1:30-5pm or as called by the Vice Provost.
- Scott Reed, Vice Provost Outreach and Engagement, Director Extension
- Deb Maddy, Associate Provost Outreach and Engagement, Assoc. Director Extension
- Dave King, Associate Provost Outreach and Engagement, Director Ecampus
- Marcia Dickson, County Operations Coordinator
- Jackie Russell, Executive Assistant to Vice Provost
- Peg Herring, Extension and Experiment Station Communications (EESC) Unit Leader
- Lisa Templeton, Ecampus Executive Director
- Chris LaBelle, Professional and Noncredit Education (PNE) Director
- Beth Emshoff, Oregon Open Campus (OOC) Director
- Rebecca Badger, Outreach and Engagement Marketing Manager
- Dee Wendler, University Administrative Business Center (UABC) Manager
- John Punches, Regional Administrator (through 2013)
- Dave Hansen, Extension Program Leader (through 2014)
- Robert McGorrin, Department Head, Extension (through 2014)
- Paul Doescher, Department Head, Ecampus (current through 2013)
- Lynette Black, Faculty (off-campus), Extension (through 2013)
- Mario Magana, Faculty (campus), Extension (through 2014)
- Mark Edwards, Faculty, Ecampus, (through 2013)
Rotating terms are two-year terms, starting January and ending December.