- About Us
- Contact Us
University Outreach and Engagement Strategic Plan -- 2016-2021
Unraveling Oregon's wicked problems by creating positive change in our communities
The life of each person we engage will be demonstrably improved and enriched by access to and co-creation of innovation, knowledge and expertise.
Outreach and engagement at Oregon State University enhances access to enrichment and problem solving through reciprocal relationships for the exchange of knowledge and resources in partnership with individuals, communities, businesses, industries, government and educational institutions.
Learner-centered approach - We engage collaboratively with our diverse learners and stakeholders, and adapt to meet their needs.
- Innovation - We embrace creativity and new methods, ideas and products to improve the services we provide.
- Integrity - We are responsible, ethical and accountable for our actions.
- Diversity - We embrace and advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice.
- Knowledge - We use research-based, community-generated, and indigenous knowledge to guide our decisions, practices and actions.
- Healthy work environment - We respect that faculty and staff are a valuable resource, and believe we all deserve an empowering, supportive and caring environment.
- Social responsibility - We contribute to society's well-being and intellectual, cultural and economic progress.
Strategic Plan Documents
Download strategic plan poster (Vision, Mission, Values, Goals - 11x17")
Download strategic plan flyer (Vision, Mission, Values, Goals - 8.5x11") - Only available online
Download Spanish language strategic plan flyer - Only available online
Download Spanish language strategic plan overview brochure - Only available online
For copies of printed materials (poster, overview brochure, or wallet card), please contact Jill Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 541-737-2713).