- Civil Rights Information
- DEI Events Calendar
- Media Library
- Statewide Resource Maps
- Recent Federal Actions information
- Student Human Services Resource Center
- Search Excellence Guide and Resources
- Oregon State ADVANCE resources
Research and Publications
- Gender and Racial Disparities in a Youth Urban Agriculture Workshop
- Latinos Living Well - A Diabetes Education Program for Rural-Residing Latinos
- RELAX to Relajarse: A Framework for Culturally Adapting Educational Programming in Extension
- Strategies for 4-H Program Planning and Recruitment Relative to African American Male Youths
- Using a Translational Process to Apply Latino Youth Development Research Findings in Practice
Other Media Resources
- OSU's Accessibility website: https://accessibility.oregonstate.edu/
- Kanopy Streaming Platform: A collection of over 26,000 films on every subject imaginable and from leading producers such as Criterion Collection, The Great Courses, New Day Films, HBO California Newsreel, Kino Lorber, PBS, BBC, First Run Features, The Video Project, Media Education Foundation and Documentary Education Resources. Follow this link for information on how to access Kanopy: https://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/kanopy
- Outreach and Engagement YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/oregonstateuoe
- National Association of Extension Program & Staff Development Professionals Webinar Archive: Access Virtual Summer School archives, including Diversity & Inclusion 101 for Extension Personnel.
- Oregon Women in Higher Education Webinar Archives: Created to share wisdom from the OWHE community.
- The Safe Zone Project: The Safe Zone Project is a free online resource for powerful, effective LGBTQ awareness and ally training workshops and tools, including an LGBTQ+ Glossary of Terms.
- Grantmakers in Aging Webinar Archive: Grantmakers in Aging and the American Society on Aging have hosted a several webinars focused on ageism and ways to reframe the way we talk about aging with a focus on justice and the critical role of community environments, bias, and policies.
- The Valley Library Archives
Our Media Library is a work in progress. Check back frequently for updated content.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions for content.
The following maps provide resources from all across Oregon and were created as tools to support the work of our Outreach and Engagement professionals. We have provided contact information for each organization to encourage communication and collaboration.
As our communities are always changing, these maps will always be a work in progress. If there are any organizations or updates you feel are needed, please let us know. We will continue to expand our network of resources with new maps and information and welcome your suggestions!
Please send any feedback or requests to Inclusive.Outreach@oregonstate.edu